YOU ARE HERE:
Kickout hole – A depression in the pinball table that the ball can fall into. This is usually just large enough for the ball to fit into it. After gaining some points, and/or adjusting the game state, the ball is kicked back into play in a predictable direction and speed.
YOU HAVE WON:
- 2205 Pills*
- 1 Free Life Game
*Pills must be taken over the course of one year by one player.
An interactive, endurance performance created by Heather Marshall and informed and performed by you.
Heather Marshall is a socio political artist who often works under the alias of Creative Electric where she creates accessible work for those who don’t traditionally attend mainstream arts events.
These have included:
- Glittershit- an audio installation for public toilets.
- Wonder– an immersive playground for 16-25 year olds.
- Treat – a durational performance work exploring the importance of self-care.
- Hey, I’m Alive! – an endurance performance that explored the isolation of life shortening conditions by placing performers inside giant zorbs.
- Fragility – a performance with & for young men that explores the pressures of sex.
- Re:place – a continuous art project that provides a creative outlet and basic living essentials for people living on the streets of Edinburgh.