YOU ARE HERE:
Kickout hole – A depression in the pinball table that the ball can fall into. This is usually just large enough for the ball to fit into it. After gaining some points, and/or adjusting the game state, the ball is kicked back into play in a predictable direction and speed.
YOU HAVE WON:
- 2205 Pills*
- 1 Free Life Game
*Pills must be taken over the course of one year by one player.
An interactive, endurance performance created by Heather Marshall and informed and performed by you.
Sinking Horses is supported by the Tom McGrath Trust & Leith Links Community Council.
Heather Marshall is a socio political artist who often works under the alias of Creative Electric where she creates accessible work for those who don’t traditionally attend mainstream arts events.
These have included:
- Glittershit- an audio installation for public toilets.
- Wonder– an immersive playground for 16-25 year olds.
- Treat – a durational performance work exploring the importance of self-care.
- Hey, I’m Alive! – an endurance performance that explored the isolation of life shortening conditions by placing performers inside giant zorbs.
- Fragility – a performance with & for young men that explores the pressures of sex.
- Re:place – a continuous art project that provides a creative outlet and basic living essentials for people living on the streets of Edinburgh.